Tuesday 23 February 2010

The Climb

Yesterday was my worst Balik Pulau climb ever! It was so bad that I took 4 breaks (Usually 1-2 at most). My lungs felt like bursting, my lower body muscles....totally 'beh ki', I was panting for air and I know I looked like sh*t. Uhhhhhhh...it's only a month without hill climbs and my body system has forgotten totally bout it. I guess training on flats does not help in climbs even if you increase your mileage.

Last night's state training was wicked! I really enjoyed the killers and those jumps. Killed many of us but this was the challenge that I need. During our killers, coach said that something that struck me, "Aren't you going to try at all?". It's so true, that we are the one that always limit ourselves. No matter what...keep trying. Try try try till you get what you want!

Arg...! My back. My legs. =.(

After bathing, I continued my movie "Hachi". It teaches me loyalty! If a dog can remain faithful and loyal to it's master even after he dies. How much more can I do the same to my love ones. I like the Akita. So cool!


[ I'm losing my mental strength =x ]

No comments: