Monday 17 December 2012

New Court Shoe

Sports is an expensive hobby, well, not to all but to me. My last court shoe which was an Asics lasted almost 2 years, and now sudah koyak. But still can wear la. So it was time to hunt for a new pair of court shoe. I was thinking of getting another Asics because it is really comfortable and solid. But the design is a little less attractive. 

I now join my company's weekly futsal game and they advised me to change my shoe. I was a little surprise when I received a call from a colleague of mine, volunteering to fetch me to Al-Ikhsan to look for shoes.My company really have nice malay chaps. 

Lo and behold, this striking yellow Adidas Sala was calling out my name, I walked towards it, grabbed it, touched it, throw it up in the air and smelled it. Fuh... nice but it was really pricey! RM270 for that. Hell no! Next thing I know, I was out from the shop with the shoe in my hand and hole in my pocket. One of the main reason I bought this shoe was to match Innebandy!Co's next year jersey kit. I'm gonna be a bananaman.

In addition to that, I've upgraded my Floorball stick and my stick bag. I've spent at least RM800 just for Floorball. Other sports le? Also got new sports wear and equipment, but let's save it for another post. Too much negative sign here. 

Adidas Top Sala

Banana Shoe

On a brighter note, as long as you're happy with your purchase, it's worth it. =)

No comments: