Monday 25 October 2010

FAQ: What happen to you? Part II

Sleeping in the hospital in awful. The sound, the smell, the sight, the bed, etc. It's a whole new experience for me because it was my first time and sekali kena 9days 8nights. A friend told me that some of them sound like they're gonna 'go' anytime. And it's pretty true. There were also times where I didn't get out of my bed for 3days. Imagine, the bed sheets weren't changed and I peed on it a few times. =( sucky when you are immobile.

ice compressor to reduce swelling

They inserted a tube in my knee to draw out those excessive fluid in my knee. The colour of the fluid is yellowish. Looks like pee and that's clean fluid. It's weird when you have things like this stuck in your body. Any slight movement from my knee hurts badly for the first 3 days after surgery. My mood was really really crappy! I snapped at my mum and gf. I really feel bad for my mum especially. She was there for me throughout my suffering. She had to throw my urine and feed me, clean me, etc and yet get all those crap from me. I really suck.

tube in my knee

After they removed the tube from my knee (which was also painful), I started doing a little bending with the help of a machine. I couldn't even bend for more than 30degrees. It was really bad. The following day, I was brought to the physiotherapy ward for further exercises. I was really happy when both my feet touched the ground, standing. I almost teared, too kamtong.

the bending machine

Finally, doctor gave me the green light to go home when I could walk with crutches. Felt happy and relieve that I could go home. The polluted air outside the hospital felt good. The sound of traffic jam, ahhhhhh...it's the sound of F-R-E-E-D-O-M.

I really wanna thank my friends for visiting me. It really mean a lot to me! The thought, the flowers, the prayers, the laughter, everything just made me feel better. Thank you and I really appreciate you guys and girls for turning up. =)

To be continue.

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

Part III! part III! part III! Or updates! updates! updates! =)