Tuesday 20 April 2010

Gonna Meet My New Ride

I just made an appointment to meet 'Giant TCR Once' bike. I'm getting excited! Another new potential toy coming into the family. Hopefully I can seal a good deal. Hopefully I can still keep Ima. =l She has surpassed 1,000 km++ already. Tua han liao. Congratz!

Today's e.devotion with John and KH was another fruitful one. We read Proverbs 20 together and particular liked v25 from it. It is stated, 'It is a trap for a man to dedicate something rashly and only later to consider his vows.' Many of times, we would make promises or commitment towards something hastily or with an intention to please someone. This is dangerous because you're only setting a trap for yourself. That's foolish!

I think I have made a few commitments which I feel like pulling out now. =x Help me!

[RPM]

No comments: