Saturday 24 April 2010

I've Check Her Out

Finally I'm back in the pool! New environment and my gf says..she's a gf with benefits =p She's talking about her condo's swimming pool, not anything else. =p Her pool is slightly bigger than mine and the best thing about her pool is, the water is warm in there. Can't explain how is that possible but yea...it's warm. Oh yayaya., she said my swimming speed was slow. hahaha.

After that I went to check out the used Giant TCR bike. I kinda like it a first sight, but its a really old model, a 2003 model with aloy frame. The one I googled was a carbon frame which is the TCR Once bike. This is different from that, however the owner really took good care of it, and it looks brand new. It looked cleaner than Ima. =x Btw, I just bathe Ima today. She's white as snow now. =)

I did test ride on it, slighty lighter than Ima and the wheelset is pretty slim. I bet I can go faster with this. This means I'm gonna get a bike which is almost the same as Ima. Hmmmmm...He is willing to let it go for 1.7K (after nego) and the intial price after upgrade and everything was about 4K. Not too sure whether I should get it. =x

Gonna face Frontliners Spartan later this afternoon. Excited!!!!!!!!

[fw + swim]

No comments: