Sunday 18 April 2010

Save The Planet Please =/

I can feel the temperature rising! I do think earth hour shouldn't be the only event that encourages people to turn of their electrical appliances. Everyone should do their part. Better do it now before its too late.

As I was doing my usual ride to TB and back, I was drenched/flooded with sweat half way through my journey. My hands were soaking wet, my helmet...fuh!! the sponge in it was absorbing all the sweat till it started to drip because it's over flowing. I could taste salt around my lips, it made me more thirsty. I've never sweat so much before, further more it was an early morning ride. =x What's happening to planet earth?

I'm thinking of getting a new bike;

[Giant TCR Once]

or

[Giant TCR Advance]

Ima is still doing well, she's good but I need an ori bike. Money money money? How can I get more of you?

[FW + 42 k bike + prevent global warming please]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice post. des, allow me to share with you how you can make more money to buy your bike. just give me one hour to share with you. e-mail me at eric7883@hotmail.com if you are interested.