Monday 12 April 2010

Wave Challenge 2010

When Sam posted that this year is the first time him not playing in Wave Challenge after 7 years, that really struck me! Can't believe 7 years passed so freaking fast. =s I'm not putting this in a proud way but I've been winning a medal ever since this started. But this year's win made me realized that winning a medal does not gives me the same satisfaction that I used to have. Why am I feeling this way?

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity
King Solomon

The only thing that satisfied me was watching people around me happy and excited. Helping others, making new friends and talking to people who shares the same passion for sports. It is really nice seeing fresh blood playing Floorball.

I would also like to thank my friends from KL who comes down yearly to compete in this tournament. I am very proud of every single one of you who fought hard on court. Congratulations to Salichicks!! Finally a medal in hand. Good job! And the debut of Gracebandy!Co in Penang, great job Gerard for making it possible! =)

Am I gonna play dodgeball again next year? hahaha. I think I'm gonna pass. =p

[let's dodge 'em nic]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next year floorball! We'll take them on again man!

Deswyn Wan said...

alright dude! =)