Tuesday 8 June 2010

MIA

Was late for training yesterday because of Sam. hahaha. Anyway, I missed a session of push ups which almost kill half of the floorballers there. I hate it when I miss something hard and tough. =/ Did a couple of 'star jumps' and 5 laps of killers. We had a little debrief after our training. Coach Ed states, he could train more if he trains alone. Which is pretty true. I can do more if I train alone. So why bother training with your teammates?

Training builds team chemistry and I have been lacking on this area. I tend to only click with certain groups of people in the state team which is not healthy. I'm gonna try to bond with the team and take effort to fix things. =)

Often times, training will become hard. You wonder - How can I do this? How long will it take me? Am I crazy to be doing this?

Stay on course. When your mental toughness is challenged, it is a sign that you are getting closer to victory. [5th law of the LOV - quitting is unthinkable] Continue to persevere relentlessly. Your rewards are close at hand.

[I am so so sorry Ima. Give me another chance will you?]

No comments: