Wednesday 6 April 2011

First Workout With FT80

I think I need a name for my watch. I have Ima, I have Kim, I have Oprah, now what? Polar? Sounds boring...if you have any suggestions please let me know. The function is pretty cool...you can upload all your result through this data transmitter thingy via usb. very canggih....just put my watch on it, and the data will transfer by itself.

As you can see below...my result of last night's ride up to Balik Pulau. I burned 1042 calories and you can see the 3 different zones. I was in Zone 3 when I started climbing the hills. One thing I noticed is my heart rate drops really fast when the workout is not intense. So, don't rest too much or else your workouts will be in vain.



This is my first ride to BP after my knee surgery. My time is definitely slowly than my usual but when I reach the BP town, my heart was really filled with joy. I can't thank Him enough for this moment I never thought I could achieve again. On top of that, I received a round of applause from the state development guys and girls who were there. I really felt motivated and strong. Now it's time to pick up my stamina and strength again.

[ima fell sick on the way up there. need to send her to the doctor]

No comments: