Tuesday 5 April 2011

$hopping!

I have been aiming for this 'hot babe' for almost a year d. Think.Eat.Sleep about it all day long. I first saw it on Men's Health magazine on the cover page. She is no typical cover girl because she appeared at the last page. I was furious! How come a sexy thing like that appears on the last page. =( Nonetheless...I search her high and low, in and out through the internet. Walaueh....damn chun! Read bout her, did my research and checked her out.

Two days ago I couldn't tahan any longer! The more I see it, the more I'm tempted to get her. At first I was just walking pass it, but she made her move. Maybe not her, but her 'owner'. I fell into the trap and walk straight into the unknown future. The 'owner' strip whatever's of her and pass it to me. Walau!!fainted, heart beat fast fast. nose bleed, face turned red. I LOST SELF CONTROL and I...bought her. =)






my lovely FT80

It really burned a big hole in my pocket but all its functions and features are really what I want. Will share about my training experience with it soon.

No comments: