Monday 18 April 2011

I Need More

My coach is telling me that I'm not training enough. Funny thing is I clocked in about 5 hours of training last last week but it says, "Oops!No feedback messages this week due to a mix-up; don't you just love technology! It's good that training is healthier than surfing on the web." Apa ini? What a joke... =p

Anyways there is still a lot to learn about this watch. I've learned that sometimes when you feel you're pushing your body, actually you're not. Your mind tells you that you're pushing but your HR tells you otherwise. It's cool and fun to work out with a HRM. You should go to the nearest store and get one too! ^^

Polar rocks! Every week they will send me a msg in my watch and this week's msg was, "You gotta train more" >< I wish I could...

No comments: