Wednesday 27 April 2011

Life as an Auditor can be...

fun and exciting if you're client is nice, generous, friendly, beautiful, hot...oh oh...getting carried away. sorry sorry. er...let's continue..professional, helpful, etc. It would be more interesting if the nature of business is something you're passionate about. Perhaps auditing Louis Vuitton would be fun for some girls, or MAS, Trek, Polar, Astro, Genting, anything and whatever you're passionate about.

As for me, I am fortunate enough (or my company really got no choice d) to be on the audit team for a popular and famous gym outlet in Malaysia. Let's just call it gym X. I really learned a lot from this trip, even though it's only my 3rd day here. I see things from a management's perspective and it is not as easy and straight forward as it seems. I always thought it is an easy task to operate a gym but I was damn wrong.

And one thing that I notice about the gym goers here in KL is that this guys are seriously muscular and fit and tone. Makes me feel like a tiny mice everything I use the toilet there. Not forgetting them walking here and there nude. Why can't they just keep their seaweed to themselves. kns...so suey.

I'm trying to look things on the bright side of life. =) Even though I may not be a pilot but I'm thinking of joining the finance department of SIA or MAS in the near future. That would bring me closer to the planes. I guess by doing that I could cross out 'Dream Job when I was a kid' . I guess God really mean it when He says, He knows the plans He has for each one of us. Hor?

No comments: