Sunday 21 July 2013

House Party

We had a house “party” last Thursday. One of the guys from MMC is getting married. Can’t remember his name, let’s just assume his name is Muniady. Muniady’s wedding date falls on the same date as India’s Independence Day. All this friends were making fun of his wedding date, even myself. They keep asking him to change the date of his wedding but unfortunately, it’s fixed and it can’t be changed. So for the rest of his life, when the citizens of India is celebrating their country’s Independence Day, he will be celebrating the day he lost his freedom. =P

Muniady
There were 10 person who were present that day, 8 Indians (from India), 1 Malay and 1 Chinese. Of course I feel a little out of place due to different culture and language, and this made me think about my farewell with the SOT. It’s quite similar, just without the dancing.



We had pizza, spaghetti with mackerel and vegetable soup. I filled to the neck after dinner. I even had Coke! I thought I would never taste Coke till I get back to Penang.


No comments: