Saturday 27 July 2013

Skyp-ing with family

I've been here for only two weeks, but it feels like 2 months. Thank God for internet here, at least in keeps me connected to the people back home and Shadow. I really miss the company and the cheekiness of Shadow.









Mum said when I called his name, he would wag his tail. Hopefully he doesn't forget me when I come home this November or else I would cry! ...

I really miss hawker food in Penang. I've been eating Chapati and Dahl for breakfast and lunch every day. Yes, you read that right. Every day I'm Chapating. I wanted something different today. As I took out the 'Har Mee' instant noodle 'Har', my maids got excited, stopped their work and started following me. Mama Leki, Mama Rebecca, Evone and Sophie gave me an impression that they have never seen instant noodle in their life before. They got all curious and started talking among themselves. I asked them what is noodle called in Swahili, they said there is no such word in Swahili. I gave them half to try it out and they love it. They would said, Mezuri (means good). I'm glad I am able to share something with them.

Charcoal hokkien mee

So goooooooooooood!

1 comment:

小吉天下 said...

instant noodles can make u n ppl thr happy, so great XD