Wednesday 6 January 2010

Conference Call Interview

Phone rang at 8.53a.m and it's a KL number. I know this was the PowerBar Team Elite interview. Took a deep breath, answered the call calmly and wished them a very good morning. The interviewer told me I'm on a conference call with a few other interviewers. In my heart was...'Uhhh...nervous la. First time doing such interview.'

First he asked me to talk a lil about my sports background, etc. Then he asked me a few questions about the product, how much do I know about the team elite, how would I be able to benefit from it, etc. The thought of PowerBar products filling my entire room was in my mind when I was answering their questions. It was just 'yummy'.

Then the 5million dollar question was asked at the very end. He asked, 'How would I benefit PowerBar in return?' I answered...

And I told him, I really want this badly. =p

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

what have you answered in the end??haha

Deswyn Wan said...

haha..that one secret..cannot tell. =p