Thursday 28 January 2010

Pre-APAC

I've been working like a dog and training like a slave for this past week. All I need is rest now and I'm gonna get it. =) 6 more hours to go.

APAC is less than a week. This championship has always been significant to me. It's the first time I teared singing our national anthem, first time I see people getting emotional because we lost, us coming together as one regardless of race, religion, colour, etc, and scoring a goal at international level is just priceless. You've to be here to experience it. Train hard.

It's a do or die for our country. With India pulling out, it seems like we are the weakest team in the group. Some have been tattooed with fear of being humiliated and disappointed. I am one of them. Yes, you heard that right. I'm a fighter and I won't give up easily esp. tournaments like this. One of my 3 principles in life is to die for my country. And that is what I'm planning to do. hahaha!

The only thing that limits you is yourself.

I deserve this break. =p

1 comment:

ViveAlive said...

Majulah sukan untuk negara...All the best and thank you for showing that you are truly Anak Bangsa Malaysia.