Sunday 10 January 2010

First Injury For 2010

Since Inne adopted Penang Free School (PFS), our training session extended from 2hours to 4hours. To be honest, it is taxing but after learning the 'Law of Dividend', I know all this sacrifices will pay off in the future with a HUGE return. =)

Last Sunday was my second training session with the PFS boys. So I taught them one thing they should apply in the game of Floorball, which is the 'shocking element'. You have to do the unexpected and it really happen! LOL.

I got wacked on my upper left eyelit by a stick and it was really shocking =p It happen so fast that I didn't have time to avoid it. I went down on my knees cause it hurt pretty badly and blood was just flowing down my face. Quickly went to the toilet and have a quick check. Damn! Deep cut and I saw my eye lit ripped apart (probably 1 - 2 cms) red flesh were seen as well. I thought stitches would be needed. =x

James got me to the hospital, mum came, doctor came, MALE NURSE came and treated my wound, etc. Gave me a few options. i.e to stitch, use super glue or do nth at all. Of course I chose the 3rd option.

It is really God that kept me safe. If it's just a few more cms below, my eyeball would be .......... don't even there to imagine what would happen.

[after cleaning]

[i don't understand why the MALE NURSE had to do this =p]

2 comments:

Christopher Koh said...

John C. Maxwell.. Great book :)

Get well soon man!!

Deswyn Wan said...

yeah... =p thanks.