Monday 4 January 2010

Mourning into Dancing

In early October 09, I applied to be a Powerbar Team Elite member. When I came across this application, the registration were already close (30 September 09). That did not stop me from trying. I quickly contacted Penny to send me my Floorball achievements/bio to complete my sports resume. (Thanks again Penny)

And today I received this in my inbox...


I can't believe it with my eyes!!! I'm actually shortlisted even though I send in my application LATE! This is God's favor or what? =)

You miss 100% of the shot you don't take.
Wayne Gretzky

In life, don't just sit back and do nothing about it, even if you're late or if you made a terrible mistake. Overcome it and take that shot. You don't wanna miss 100% of it, rite? I am taking shots in most areas of my life now.

Fingers cross for now. I surrender, Lord.

No comments: