Sunday 25 July 2010

Meeting The Spartans IV

Tomorrow's game will probably be the most anticipated match out of the 5 matches in PFL Div1 for me. You might be wondering why this game and not the one against Ztec Phoenix on the 10 Aug 2010. I'll tell you why... one thing about me is... sometimes I cannot tahan the critics/comment/prediction/etc from third party. For this case is BBF le. No offence...I enjoy reading their post but I like proving people wrong. I like it when the outcome is the total opposite of the forecast.

But BBF's prediction is pretty accurate.

The below is the extraction from BBF's Team Preview 2009.

Jose:
Innebandy!Co to finish 3rd out of the 6 teams.

Bendy:

Innebandy has a proud history backed with medals from tournaments all over. 3rd should be reasonable, snatching 2nd is also possible but watch your back, cuz your will never know who might stab you from behind...

This Jose and Bendy is like Paul the Octopus and I bet one of them look like Paul as well. lol. Just kidding. =p But they were right. We came out 3rd last year. Sipek chun (very accurate).

Read on.
Innebandy has never beaten Frontliners before.
And so the end of a gruesome fight between the both, the curse stood unshaken, unbreakable.
Borak Borak Floorball post dated 9 July 2009

Head to Head History against Frontliners

PFL - 2008
Innebandy!Co 3-5 Frontliners
Lost

PFL - 2009
Innebandy!Co 2-3 Frontliners
Lost

SUKPEN - 2009
Innebandy!Co 2-2 Frontliners
Draw

PFL - 2010
Innebandy!Co 5 - 0 Frontliners
Win
[updated on 27/7/2010]

So can you see why this is the most anticipated match for me? To break the 'curse' if there is such a thing. =)

No comments: