Wednesday 21 July 2010

When You Stop, You Restart

When you take a break from training, your body starts to turn to mush:

a) after a few months
b) after a few weeks
c) after a few days
d) almost immediately

Reason for asking this is because I have been slacking in my training! Hate to break that out but it's the truth and there's nothing to hide when it comes to the truth. =( However, I read that the rate of deterioration occurs is slower than you may think. In fact, most elements of your fitness go down at about the same rate at which they goes up.

Is that good news or what? Yes? No?

In the first place, why in the world do I have to write this post!? This is unacceptable! I was reading John C Maxell's Talent Is Not Enough and one of the topic was about self discipline. I'm gonna discipline my notty little body from now on. No more skipping! Or I'll spank you. ^^

The mark of a true champion is consistency. Knowing what to do is not enough. You must do what you know.

Balik Pulau with Ima tonight.

No comments: