Sunday 20 May 2012

We Are The Champions My Friends

And we'll keep on fighting till the end. That's just exactly what Team LiveStrong did. They fought till the very end and that made me a proud coach. Congratulations to team Elite under the guidance of head Coach Sam Teoh.

Last week was the finale of Penang Floorball League for Div 1 and 2. I am a happy manager, coach and player of Innebandy!Co as we clinched the champions title for both divisions. On top of that 4 players from Innebandy!Co were selected as All Star. Haiya...didn't take picture of that. sigh.

Below are some of the pictures we took that night.

Pei Yi, Darien and Jason
Jason and Bryan (All star forward)
Happy cute Daniel Wong
Head Coach Sam also All star defender

Jason and I
Ter Min (All star forward) and I
Me
On a personal note, it was a good league for me. I did not expect to contribute that much to my team. Like I said in my previous post, this year is a comeback year for me and I did achieve the target set. Again, I would like to thank God for still giving me the strength and courage to walk and run. All glory goes to Him.

No comments: