Tuesday 8 January 2013

Groupon Made My Dream Come True

It has been my dream job since primary school. Yup, being a pilot. I can always imagine myself being in the suit pulling my little rectangle brief case, clipping the cap underneath my armpit with a group of air stewardess following behind. Pilots are just super cool. When you are in the airport, they are the ones who capture most attention. 

I am far from being a pilot in real life. Way far. I work near the sea and not the airport. I wear uniform but a primary school lookalike uniform. I don't have a perfect vision. My academic result is the key thing that stopped me from pursuing this course of career BUT today, I will get to be a pilot for at least 30minutes. All this for only RM399 on Groupon. This is the best thing I've ever bought on Groupon without any hesitation.


The package includes a 30minutes ground training and 30minutes flight time. I will also be awarded with a certificate and a gift if I am still alive after my flight. My session will be on the 25 January 2013.

Captain Deswyn
I can't wait to fly! =)

No comments: