Wednesday 9 January 2013

TYR Inseam Tri Shorts

My latest addition in my sports wardrobe is the TYR Inseam Tri Shorts. I got it off eBay for only USD25.03 + shipping fees of USD10.90 = Equivalent to RM109.01. That is a really good bargain for a high quality and comfortable tri shorts. This is my first tri shorts, the rest I have is a suit. And problem with a tri suit is you can't adjust your 'jewels' and peeing/pooing is quite a hassle. Thus, getting a tri shorts or a 2 piece suit will definitely give you more freedom if your 'jewels' tend to move a lot during rides or runs. =P If you know what I'm saying.

With a tri shorts, I can use it for swimming, cycling and running. 3 functions for the price of 1, RM109.01/3 = RM35.34 for each sport that I spent on. My hard earn money well spent. You might ask what about the quality. I've tested it for my 40k ride last night and it was really comfortable. The length is just nice, and even though the pad looks/feels thinner than my replica cycling shorts, it gave me more cushion and comfort compared to those. Don't be fooled by it's slimness.

The design is plain and simple, just like how I like it. What I like about this shorts is the small pocket behind where you can put your powergels or an Iphone while working out. No doubt this is my best purchase for 2013. With the price I'm paying, it's almost impossible to find a similar product with that kind of reputation in the local market or online store in Penang or Malaysia.

My advice is, before making any purchase, do visit eBay, the world's online marketplace that buys and sells practically anything.

It also comes together with a cool tag with simple quotes of motivation.





Click to purchase

"We're a company started by athletes and populated by athletes. The cultures and communities of competitive swimming and triathlons pervade our offices. We are dedicated to re-imagining technologies that help athletes attain peak performance. Like athletes, we work with an intense spirit of competition. We aim to create the fastest, most advanced technologies and products. Always."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Triathlon Shorts have advanced with the rest of our sport to include the latest in fabric, compression, aerodynamic and hydrodynamic benefits.

anay said...

Good article, the authors continue to write a better article!
Triathlon