Monday 22 June 2009

Young Jason C

Every time I meet this young guy, he ALWAYS tell me the same thing. 'I wanna take slap shot, I wanna take slap shot.' I would ignore him at times, because I want to see whether he's serious about it. I would watch him from afar to see his determination in trying to perfect his slap shots. Sometimes it don't look like one, sometimes it does. And when he scores, he would smile for ear to ear. I'm amazed and proud of him.

He has a nick name in Innebandy!Co, we call him 'star player' with a bit of sarcasm but you won't simply give anyone such title if he/she cannot perform right? =)

Confession is good for the soul. If you like a person, just tell-lah. Keep in your heart so long for what? ops..wrong topic. Before you start your game/work/studies, don't confess 'die die die-lah' Or else you will surely die!

Like Jason C. always confessing 'I wanna take slap shot' and he did it (even though it's not a perfect one). So what is your 'slap shot' in life? Be it good results, promotion in your work place, becoming a rising star in the sports arena, etc. Take the negativity out of YOU!

create avatar
sleepy & smiley Jason C

No comments: