Sunday 21 June 2009

Starting Line

Floorball, the game that has stolen my heart since 2003. I've been playing this game for almost 7years already, and never for once I get bored of it. Unlike boy girl rubbish (better known as boy girl relationship - BGR) that I've been through.

This blog will mainly be about physical training, floorball, running, reviews on sports equipment and any other thing related to sports. I hope through sharing my experience, training routine and lessons that I learned from others, it would help you be a better athlete, sportsperson, floorballer and a person.

Keep in mind that this are my thoughts and honest opinion. I'm not here to step on anyone's toe. Do enjoy the race with me. I'll see you at the end with the cloud of witnesses. =)

Let us run the race with perserseverance the race marked out for us and endure hardship as discipline.
Paul , Author of Hebrews

No comments: