Friday 26 June 2009

Unfitness Kills

As I'm writing this, I'm still stuck in my office. My bus to KL is at 7.30am and I have not pack yet. I'll be joining the Standard Chartered KL Marathon this coming sunday. I'm not doing a full marathon or a half marathon either. I'm just doing a quarter. I'm so not ready as I've been so tied up with work, sleeping late, eating a lot of nonsense (and yes it includes my all time favourite Mamee Monster) and the Penang Floorball League.

I'll be running with the Miracle Miler. This is my second run with them and I'm pretty excited to meet them (the professional runners). I hope to learn something from them in this trip. Will keep you updated on my trip there.

I joined them on 7th January 2009, that means I'm still an infant in the running world. So much to learn!!!I'm excited.

That's my mail to them, it's super convenient to join races around Malaysia with them. Do check them out @ www.themiraclemiler.wordpress.com for more details. I would love to share on the benefits in affliating with them. But my brains are shutting down. 4 more hours to catch my bus!

My goal for 10KM ... 60minutes++

No comments: