Wednesday 9 December 2009

Back to the Track

After my freakin P6 exam, I'm glad to be back to training. A one week break kinda permits laziness to creep into my system. I have to kick them out! I haven't stepped into the gym for weeks I tell you. I just can't squeeze in so many things in a day. Hopefully tomorrow.

I wanted to do a double loop tonight to increase my mileage for the week but the whether don't look too good to me when I was going for the second round and I was afraid I might kill my phone again. Oh ya, I've gotten back my phone! Hurray! At least I have some company now.

Distance: 41km
Time: 1:16
Max speed: 53.1km/h
Avg speed: 32.4km/h

I am about 7 minutes off my target time.

And I bought another cycling shorts last week. When I first saw the shorts, I was like 'Wooooohhhhhh, so small, can fit meh?' You see for yourself. haha.

[vain pic =p like 'pak bah chang']

Last Sunday's massage was really simple and truthful. What I learned was whatever dream that God has planted in your heart. It would come to past because its from Him. Of course waiting is part of the process, it may take a day, a week, a month, a year, a decade...

What dream(s) do you have?

Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life
Proverbs

No comments: