Sunday 13 December 2009

PFA Fund Raiser

I made an announcement in Church yesterday and told them about the Fund Raiser event that PFA is organizing. At the end of the service, Sam and I were selling the tickets outside. Out of 100 tickets that I have in hands. Now I only have 0! =)

Wow...I'm so encouraged by the support of my Church members. Anyway, here is the details about the fundraiser. If you're interested, please please do not hesitate to msg me.

Innebandy!Co organised a swimming outing last weekend as we do not have a court for training. Turn out was really bad. Only Darien and I were there. Haha. And the pool was filled with girls. That made him too shy to strip and get in the pool. Only after an hour, he finally came in.

There is one Chinese guy there who keeps taking off an Indian boy underwear and shorts in the pool. So sick! I can see black a** floating in the pool.

Two guys came up to me and ask me about swimming techniques and advices. I'm really glad they did. That is the reason why I train hard, so I would be able add values into people like that. =) Its an honour.

[some thinks its a freakin taffic jam, others think its a good opportunity to spend more time together]

No comments: