Tuesday 22 December 2009

A Man's Answer

I do know I have asked for the costliest thing
Ever made by the Hand above.
You are my heart, my life
and my ALL.

I do know I have asked for this priceless thing
And promised you that our love would be everlasting.

As a boy, I dash recklessly to you
As a young man, I plan my days to be near you.

I require nothing; neither mutton nor beef
For this does not satisfy,
My soul cries out loud.


I live to be as true as the Shining Star above
To prove that I am still worth.
A strings of disappointment and let downs,
Distorts my reputation and name.
A man and a king,
I know I would never be.

My heart may not me ocean strong but true,
Tidal waves they, reap right through me
Tears from eyes worn, cold and sad.

On the day you are made a bride,
I will do all I can to eliminate hell.
I would give all this,
If I am given a second chance.

You are right that a woman's heart and life
Are not to be won that way.
I am here to say,
This is a life lesson with a heavy price to pay.
I wish you could stay,
Till the end my days.

As a child, this is a dream I have,
But it is time to forgive and forget.
May you live happily ever after,
This will always be my prayer.

=)

1 comment:

.justDeriss. said...

i'm RIGHT.! =)
keep the flame.
i support.