Monday 14 December 2009

My Pledge For APAC Campaign 2010

I was talking to KY this morning and he gave me a very good suggestion/idea for the 2010 APAC fellas. We were talking about commitment and other matters regarding the team for APAC, and I feel that we should make every player sign a pledge to our Country.

Every time we represent our beloved country, Malaysia, we are accountable to Her name and reputation. If players fail to meet basic expectations like good sportsmanship, then Her name is doom. If players don't take seriously the mission of this campaign, then the whole team will be affected.

In order for our goal (earn a placing) to realize, we would love the team to sign a pledge (I will print it out on a proper paper) and to be ready to 'die' for Malaysia. =)
[will you?]

I pledge to play the game the best I can.
To be a team player.
To respect my opponents, the rules, and officials, and to improve myself in Spirit, Mind, and Body.
Win or lose, I will do the best for Malaysia.
I will be happy for the winner, and care for the loser, even when I don't feel like it.
I will try to get better every day from this second.
I will run at least 1 hour a week and train independently.
I will be committed to the team and the coaches.
I will fight till the end and never give up.
3-7 February 2010 APAC, Singapore will be a historic moment for the National Floorball Team because we will earn a qualification spot!
Yes we will!
And our first ever International Medal.
We will be history makers.

deswynwan
[i.pledge and i.believe]

No comments: