Thursday 12 April 2012

Innebandy!Co (Team LiveStrong) 4 - 1 Frontliners

First win by Team LiveStrong really means a lot to them, the club and me. They are the future of Team Elite (Sam also getting old d). The team did not start so well in the league but we were quite close in winning or getting a draw in the past two games. Having said that, I'm pretty confident that we will be able to pick up and end well in this year's league.

One thing I've learn from coaching Team LiveStrong is, girls can be better than guys. We have at least 1-2 girls on court every time we play, yet we managed to beat the all boys team. That really made the victory even sweater. That is what the team is about, LiveStrong is about knowing no fear, facing challenges courageously and getting out of it victoriously.

The team played the best floorball I've ever seen them play, good movement, good defense and team spirit was on (quoted Winnie Giam). I told them to be on hungry on court just as what Sam told us in our morning game and it really pays off. To win division 2 is not actually that hard or technical. It's how well the player master the basic skills and how well the co-operate with one another. I always remember my early days of floorball, I don't have the best technical skills compared to the rest, but I was hardworking and my basic skills were pretty good. That will help make you a better player.

I've made a deal with the team, if they secure 1st or 2nd placing in this league. I would buy them a LiveStrong wristband or anything worth RM10 and below. Hope that would motivate them. =)


The wristband not that cheap le, I bought mine from eBay wor. Youth size, so not 'leng leng', wear d cheapo adult size wan also boh stim. So come on boys and girls, this is your only chance to hurt my pocket. Haha.

1 comment:

.justDeriss. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.