Wednesday 4 April 2012

My New Job

I’ve worked in this new company for a month already. Like I’ve mentioned previously, getting this job is really a blessing from above. Few reasons why I say so:

I did not apply for the job.
I was auditing a company nearby when I received the call
I didn’t have to take mc or apply leave for the interview
The benefit it pretty good. i.e basic salary, EPF, leave, etc
I didn’t have to work over time.
There is a club house with decent facilities.
People here are generally friendly.

The timing was just perfect.

But I can say I’ve learn a lot from my mangers and seniors in Crowe Horwath. It provides a good platform for fresh graduates to learn and gain auditing experience. The seniors there are helpful as well as the mangers. To summarize the management team in a word, it would be “sharp”. Nothing can be hidden from them not even a single ‘dot’. Leaving my previous company after 3.5 years was a bit ‘painful’. I was quite reluctant to do so, because I was so comfortable there, I was so used to the people and environment there, thus making change a bit hard. But in life, change is inevitable if you wanna keep progressing.

No comments: