Monday 6 July 2009

Body Pump Got My Body Shivering

The last time I went for a body pump class was about 2weeks ago. And I tell you, when we got to the back muscle track, my leg was shivering so badly that I look like I'm dancing. Terrible terrible. To avoid such situation, consistency is the key. The eleven letter word plays a very important role in becoming a better player. The law of momentum can only take place when consistency is practiced. Train consistently, run consistently, practice your basics consistently and the list goes on and on.

Are you practicing it?

We will be playing against Frontliners Spartans tomorrow. The news about their draw with Ztec 8cers really send me chill down my spine. Who would expect them to earn a point in that game? I did not (not because I underestimated them). Something that we can learn from them is that the great display of 'playing with your heart' really makes a difference in a game.

We will be playing with all my hearts as well! So Spartans!!!! let the battle begin...!

[my THR for the squat track was 132 BPM]

No comments: