Monday 27 July 2009

Desaru Sprint Triathlon 2009

Unfortunately I will be pulling out from the Adidas KOTR half marathon. Reasons for pulling out are :-
  • Scared
  • Unprepared
  • Tired
  • Too tired
  • Stress
  • Lazy
  • Too lazy
  • Busy
  • Haha
Actually, the truth is...I'll be joining my first ever triathlon event at Desaru and it falls on the same date as the Adidas KOTR marathon. I've decided to forgo the run because such races don't come to often compared to a marathon. Its my first time! I can't describe my feelings. Uhlala!

Of course this is not a full distance race. Its a sprint event, so the distance are 500m Swim, 18km Bike, 3km Run. Have to take baby steps first, I don't wanna drown in my first event. The only concern I have is I do not know what to expect during the transitions. And the attire? headache. No mutu also need gaya ma. A triathlete suit cost a lot.

Soong's will be joining me as well or I should say, I'll be joining him. =) I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for handling all the logistics and even preparing a list of what to bring for the race for me. Thank you!I owe you one indo mee.

the list

I also hope that Michelle (soong's gf) would click on 'the list'. '~~~~let's go desaru and get some desaru chicks~~~'. I hope this gets you into hot boiling soup!haha. For those who are reading this, I'm not there for any chicks (that's secondary.haha) I'm there to achieve my goals and dreams in life. Life wouldn't be interesting without new experience right?

Can't wait for this peak period (my work) to end. After this I'm back to more training, training and training.

I guess when you grow up, your priorities start to change. I'm reshuffling mine.

No comments: