Tuesday 7 July 2009

It Hurts

Ouch.ouch.ouch.ouch.ouch that's the word after our game with the mighty Spartans.
Final score
Fronliners Spartans 3 - 2 Innebandy!Co

One thing about team sport is you can't DIABY (do-it-all-by-yourself). Everyone in your team counts and I think this is one thing that is lacking in Innebandy!Co. It's like the Law of the Chain (by John C Maxwell), which quotes;

The strength of the team is impacted by its weakest link. When a weak link remains on the team, the stronger members identify the weak one, end up having to help him, come to resent him, become less effective and ultimately question their leader's ability.

The point that I'm trying to get is, I can put in hours in my training, play with all my heart and run till my lungs feel like bursting, but if I'm the only one who is doing that, what's the point? I need a team. I need You. I need you, Rooban. I need you, Valerie, I need you Chester, I need you Ephraim, I need you Joshua, I need you Jason, I need you Cui Lin, I need you Andrew, I need you Win Shern, I need you Darien, I need you Lin Ken, I need you Sam, I need you Nicholes and I need you Daniel.

I am still not giving up on the GOLD medal. Let's prove "them" wrong. We've got 15days to fix ourselves and the team. Let's do this together!

The young Inc Team 2009

[I'm tired. I'm only human]

2 comments:

ky said...

your lungs are bursting?
mine, gone!
need implant. =P

it was a tough match, we were barely hanging on in the second.

nevertheless, a great match, damn you are seriously a pain to mark.

keep it up bro, lets continue and develope our teams.

a rematch soon. ^^

Deswyn Wan said...

haha!!!gone meh?i agree...let's continue develop our teams. and that rematch...we're gonna take you down. =p

no pain no gain ma.all the best in your Div1 campaign. Respect.