Thursday 2 July 2009

Training for Adidas King Of The Road

The last time I did a half marathon was brutal. Almost killed my feet because of the 'half-a-size' smaller shoe I wore. I could not feel my feet at all after the run. *nightmares* In addition to that, I did not train for it AT ALL. tsk tsk tsk. silly me. But I've learn from my mistake.

My next race will be the Adidas King Of The Road marathon, I will be doing a half marathon for this race. I know I need to start training but my time is really limited. I have something on almost every night. tsk tsk tsk. busy me.

After the DLE vs MDU game@Balik Pulau, I quickly came back to change into my running shoes and hit the road for my little training. My goal was to complete 5.5K.

Location: Kinta Lane - Macalister Road - Penang Road - Burma Road - Kinta Lane.
Distance: 1.1K
Time: 10.10pm


1st 1.1K - 4.25
2nd 1.1K - DNF
3rd 1.1K - DNF
4th 1.1K - DNF
5th 1.1K - DNF

Didn't feel so good when I started running. In my 2nd set, the sharp pain on my left side of my stomach was too pain to bear, that's why I've to abandon my little training. Haih...I need more time.

No comments: