Monday 17 August 2009

Feeling Fatigue

It has been a tiring week for me. Finally I have my life back, it gives me more time to prepare and get in shape for the hurdles coming ahead. My next run is the 52nd Penang Road Race 2009 which will be happening this Sunday. Its only 8K. A good avenue to test my speed work.

Goal: sub 40

Sometimes when you clocked in many hours of training in different sports/training programs, it kinda kills you! Your mind starts to give in when you body fails to take all the pressure. You feel like stopping, you feel like walking when you're suppose to run, you feel like your legs and lungs will burst if you keep pedaling, you feel like you'll drown if you continue swimming. It makes you breathless.

But when I saw this video, I was encouraged and motivated. It says;
  • LIVESTRONG means running when it hurts
  • LIVESTRONG means pedaling my heart out
  • LIVESTRONG means having the courage to take a walk
  • LIVESTRONG means uniting to make a difference
The line which touch me most is, LIVESTRONG means having the courage to take a walk. Many people who are 'sick' and 'weak' gives up even before they start doing anything. But if you could LIVESTRONG and conquer your fear within. You actually achieve something money can't buy. You have to beat yourself first [From the Inside Out]. When you fall hard, take the courage to walk first, then run. LIVESTRONG.

[5.5K and BP^]

No comments: