Wednesday 5 August 2009

The End of Chapter PFL'09

My shout out goes to the committee of Penang Floorball Association, secretariats, officials, referees, coaches, managers, players and supporters for making PFL Div I a success! *BIG APPLAUSE* Everything went smoothly from the first match till the final one and it has been entertaining, heart pumping and adrenaline rising.

The only problem I faced is the time slot of the league, which was smack right in the midst of my peak period. And in this period I hardly train, run or do any physical training. All I did was tax comp.tax comp.and more tax comp. Its a torture, furthermore driving up to Balik Pulau through the jam adds up more frustration in me. *arrgggggg*

On the night of prize giving ceremony, I was annouced as the Center for the All Star Team. I am thankful for the recognition but I know I really underperformed in the league. But thanks again for picking me. Congratz to Byran of Contact Fireants, Termin and Germs of Ztec 8cers and our very own LinKen and Sam.
All Star Team 2009
L [Byran.Me.TerMin.Jeremy.LinKen.Sam] R

As I've mentioned that Innebandy!Co is the champions. Thank you parents, sister, supporters and players for making this a successful campaign for IC. See you on court! And get excited for our camp. =)
2nd Runner-up PFL2009

No comments: