Sunday 23 August 2009

Meet My Ima

My heart has been captured again. Her name is Ima[e-ma]. When she arrived last Tuesday morning [15Sept], I opened her gently, fixing her front wheels and adjusting the seat with my allen key. Hmmmmm, indeed she has the looks. Instantly, she captured my heart. She makes my heart beat fast when I ride on her. As I picked up speed, bend my body lower and hold her tightly. I feel like we're one. Look at her, ain't she a beauty. =p

[To insert pictures of Ima and me here. It may look obscene, cuz you noe la. cycling shorts very tight wan.ha!]

I got my entry level bike last week and it cost me a RM2K. I have no idea whether its boleh guna or not. But its the cheapest and the most afforable I could find in the market. She's looks like real Scott road bike through the pics. [I bought it online] The next day after her arrival, I took her to a bicycle shop to get her fine tune. And the uncle told me that she's an imitation. My jaws drop down and I went blank for a moment. Thinking what have I done. Was it a mistake buying it online?*panics*

The next day after I took her back home with me. I hold her and told her, 'No matter what baby, I'll will still ride on you and bring you to places you've never been. Don't worry or feel bad. It doesn't matter you're ori or not. As long as you don't break down on me.' She agreed. We're both happy to have one another. That's why she is called Ima[e-ma] short form for imitation:
  1. a result or product of imitating
  2. the act of imitating
  3. a counterfeit; copy
  4. a literary composition that imitates the manner or subject of another author or work
This two boys taught me how to be real and genuine to others. Thanks yo. Ima, don't worry even if you're not genuine. I'll still keep you. Cheers!

[7.8K run 15K bike]

3 comments:

.justDeriss. said...

muahahahaha...
*Ima*
so funny.
i just cant stop laughing.
XD
joker la u.

Deswyn Wan said...

don't laugh at her..she might get offended. but dun worry. i'll explain to her.

.justDeriss. said...

i've d seen her and she like me so i think she wont be offended in any way.someday i shall take her out with me.=)