Wednesday 15 August 2012

Project Save Orange Episode 4


I don’t know how helpful is it to make a police report but that’s the only way to get a third party to view Sentral’s hotel CCTV. They claimed that they don’t see Orange walking past their CCTV but their testimony has some truth in it (can’t review it due to privacy purposes), so I am 51% convinced with their answers. 

So the problem now is how did Orange get out from the house? If it’s not the back lane and not the front door, where else? I’ve searched every single hole in the house and there is no sign of Orange. That’s why I need the police to intervene; they have the expertise, skills and resources to track her.  Many friends laughed at my decision for making a police report and doubt that the police force would be any of help since it’s getting closer to Raya and it’s just a dog. On top of that, I have problems looking for the Inspector as he is always not around. I really don’t know what to do d. Help!

Waiting for the Sarjan which I've never seen before till today
Last night I went to the suspect’s house, she is no longer the suspect but I just need to clarify certain facts with her. I remembered her saying she saw someone coming out from the house. I went there and I could see that she is not happy to see my face. She said rudely, “I’m having my dinner. What do you want?” I replied, “I know you’re not the suspect, but I just wanna clarify is this the woman that left the house (showing her the pic from my iPhone)?” She said she didn’t see her face clearly, the lady wasn’t carrying any bag out of the house and there weren’t any sign of Orange. I left.

Before they amended this report, the officer wrote, 'Anjing jenis Schnauzer yang berwarna OREN telah hilang'.
Don’t tell me Orange just disappeared into thin air. I’ve decided to reward the person who brings Orange back to me. I’m thinking probably RM500 cash. I don’t mind spending a little to get myself out of this misery, if the person is holding Orange because of money. I’ll give you what you want. But if you’re keeping Orange for your own selfish reasons, I won’t give you a single cent but a piece of my mind when I find you. I will decide for myself which category you’re in.
 
Someone wrote ‘Paid 1,000’ on one of my flyer. I don’t know how serious this person is but I wrote back, ‘Call me first’. With this kinda English, who can that person be? I’m getting frustrated with each passing day.

No comments: