Friday 17 August 2012

Project Save Orange Episode 5

I took leave today, that means I have 5 full days to continue the search and investigation on Orange's disappearance. My mum and uncle concluded that Orange got 'raptured' because there is no way Orange could have left the place. My take is, the thief must be extremely skillful and may have bribe the patient to say nothing about it or someone from Sentral hotel took Orange, but the management cover up by stating they saw nothing on the CCTV to protect their reputation.

I started searching online for Schnauzer in Malaysia's and Penang's website, particular those that are for sale. It's unlikely that X would sell a 6 years old Schnauzer on the web but there is a possibility. I got nothing, only puppies and those around 1-2years old until I found a list of breeders/pet owners. One particularly stood out from the rest because he claimed he only breed Schnauzers due to the space constraint but have plans to breed bigger size dogs in the future. I started to dig more about X and found that the address he registed with the web is about 5KM from my home. It is not that far and if he is a breeder, he might have spotted Orange for his own benefit. Orange is a pure Schnauzer with a cert, meaning you can trace the lineage back to her great grandparents or even more. She is valuable for a breeder.

I got out in the middle of the night and try searching for that particular building and found that place. But it doesn't look like a place used for dog breeding. I called the next morning, but he did not pick up his phone. I texted him saying I'm interested to purchase a puppy from him, still no reply. Later in the afternoon when I called him again, his phone was turn off. Mum tried calling him, and she couldn't get through as well. We then went to the place again, we spoke to a human there and found out that X do breed and sell dogs but he do not live there, X is the human's nephew and gave us some tips on where to find him.

We are hoping to find Orange there! Fingers crossed. I suspect X because I think he was paniced or scared to pick up the call and immediately turn off the phone. He may have our missing Orange flyer and our contact numbers are there. He may have recognised our numbers and quickly disappear. Another funny thing is why would he register an address which he do not live in?

No comments: