Friday 17 August 2012

Project Save Orange Episode 6

I start searching for Schnauzers at pet shops around Penang. Most shops don't have them except Poodles and Shih Tzus, which are the more common ones. I was thinking of an addition while waiting for Orange to return, probably get a male one and when Orange returns, a bf is there waiting for her. Like a welcome home gift for her, she's quite a horny dog.

And with another Schnauzer, it could help reduce my misery of missing her and all. Or a distraction to keep me sane. I do tell them that I lost Orange, a 6 years old medium size Schnauzer. During my search, this particular pet shop told me that one of her friend found a Schnauzer wondering around Macallister Road. That was a good news for me and my heart started pouding harder and faster. Could this be Orange? Macallister Road is just around Kinta Lane and it is highly probable that it is Orange.

The girl told me that she will contact her friend and return my call asap. I really pray and hope they got Orange, so I move on in life and stop searching high and low for her. I've given up going the the police station as they are always busy. Too busy for my 'Missing Dog' case. It's on my own now.

Would like to thank those who have supported me and encourage me continuosly. I know it's just a dog to many, but it's more to me. Many thanks also to those who help distribute the flyers. I will try repay the kindness upon my life.

Let's continue praying and believing.

No comments: