Thursday 4 March 2010

Achieved Everthing In Life?

A good friend of mine sent me the picture below a few days back. I would wanna believe that but I am 100% sure that this is an overstatement. Anyhow, thank you for the faith and believe you have or had in me. =)
Let's analyze the picture together. [Disclaimer: This is based on my assumption/understanding/imagination and may not be the same interpretation as the designer.]

JALUR GEMILANG/HIBISCUS I think this represents my love for the Country and the willingness to 'die' for it. Being a Floorball national player gives me better opportunity to live out to my principle, 'dying' for our motherland and making this country proud. But after many international games and championships. I still failed to make Malaysia and the people at home proud. FAILED.

AEROPLANE It has always been my dream to be a pilot because I love flying. Started wearing spectacles when I was 13, screwed up my SPM and I end up working on land instead of on air. FAILED.

GUITAR Wanted to be a rock star and tour the world because it seems to be a fun thing to do. i.e Touring with your bandmates, playing great music, have fans going crazy over you, making people happy with our songs, etc I wouldn't even consider myself as an electric guitarist. Can't make a, like how Jack Black puts it in 'School Of Rock', a face-melting guitar solo. FAILED.

3 SEXY GIRLS What does it suppose to mean? I have them in life? Well, I'm fortunate enough to have many girl friends for sure. It makes me understand girls better, I guess. Hahaha. But have I been a good friend to them lately? Maybe I've disappointed many of them without realizing. FAILED.

GOLD CUP Winning tournaments? Yes we use to be on a winning streak, but now we have to really work our a**es off if we wanna stay competitive. I wouldn't say I'm a failure in this area because I have a great bunch of teammates in team Innebandy!Co. =) Gold medal for Div1 2010? PASSED.

BANANA Yes, i eat them a lot. =p PASSED.

DOG Would love to have one of my own but with my time I have left. I think the dog will turn into an evil mutated dog for not showering enough care and love. So... FAILED.

THE CROSS/THE BIBLE I am really sorry Youth Impact, Young Gen Cell & leaders. I know I have failed and disappointed many of you. FAILED.

SPORTS COMPLEX FAILED.

LOVE I like how my brother put it on 'my thoughts on love written down a paper'. Go check it out. I admire people like Rueben, Sam, Jeremy, Lin Ken, Gerard, Soong Sern and Cui Lin. How they live out to the word love is just an inspiration. The make love and relationship looks easy. How do you do it!?! My longest relationship with a girl is...1 year ++ max? FAILED.

FOOTBALL BALL People use to call me David Beckham. LOL. PASSED? I really enjoyed my PE sessions with my high school friends. =) Makes me happy.

IMA I still love you but haven't been cleaning you lately. Sorry. PASSED.

THE PERSON IN GREEN #20 DESWYN WAN wake up for goodness sake! FAILED.

What's next? A lot and a lot of work to be done.

No comments: