Wednesday 3 March 2010

PowerBar Press Conference 2010

Recently they requested for my latest information regarding myself. One of the question is my nickname. I can't think of any besides...'Swingin' t**s'. So I wrote there, 'Swingin'. If they would to ask me why 'Swingin' during the press conference, I'll be embarass to death! =s

But that's really my nickname ma. Anyway, it's just for laugh/fun. Don't think I have one also.

I am invited to the PowerBar team elite and team excel press conference this coming Thursday (11 March 2010) at Damansara, The Curve. Gonna be a tiring trip for me. Will be traveling about 10 hours for a 2 hours event. Not too sure what to expect but I hope to meet outstanding athletes there. Need inspiration!

I still owe them pictures of me. Gonna do that tonight or else I'm not gonna appear on the website. Thank You for this great opportunity.

[recovery rate is declining, lack of sleep?]

2 comments:

Christopher Koh said...

I sudah pass the photos to Sam. All the best dude!

P.S: Eh, not many pictures of you in Henry's camera lor. Haha. I think you better start looking for other source man.

Deswyn Wan said...

no problem. Thanks