Thursday 18 March 2010

Meeting & Training Night

I have to admit, I have not been very responsible and active with my roles lately, particularly with the Penang Floorball Association (PFA). I chatted with a friend last Tuesday and it made me realize how little I have been contributing to the Floorball scene. All I have been doing lately is to build and prepare myself. [Yea, pretty selfish I know =x] But what triggered all this? It's personal. haha.

We had a Kejohanan Floorball Sekolah Pulau Pinang (KFSPP) meeting last night and I am really glad to be able to sit with this 'dreamers'. We have a goal to achive by 2012 and I believe we have a great team of people that will make all this happen. 2012 ~ a significant year for me! =)

Went for a date with Ima to Teluk Bahang after that. The road along Gurney Plaza is getting more crowded, hectic and jam. It wasn't that bad months back. What's wrong!?

Distance: 42km
Time: 1:20
Max speed: 68.0km/h
Avg speed: 31.5km/h

When I got back home I was amazed with the Max Speed that I hit, 68km/h and I did that on a flat terrain. It's not a downhill thingy. Gonna break my time and speed in the future. I'm gonna increase my mileage to at least 70k per ride. Time to up the stake!

[Training builds the chemistry - Inner Circle]

No comments: