Sunday 15 November 2009

Bad Trip

This was my 3rd trip down to KL for the past two months. I missed 4 youth services consecutively and 3 morning services. I felt really guilty!

Why was it a bad trip?

[Before training]
  • I forgot to bring my wallet to KL. Left it in my colleague's handbag cause I was rushing to LinKen's house. But thanks to Ter Min and Suzie, I got a short-tem loan interest free.
  • I did not feel too good. Under the rain for 2days might trigger this problem.
  • Couldn't sleep well because I don't have a blanket. It was cold in the middle of the night. I got close to TerMin to get some body heat. Could feel our ass touching each other. Only butt was warm but my body still cold. He complained in the morning. haha!
  • My muscles started to ache in the morning even before training and I knew it's gonna be a bad training for me.
[During training]
  • I did not bring enough clothes (was feeling cold due to my soaking wet shirt.)
  • Back really hurts, could not perform anymore as speed was dropping.
  • No money to buy cold drinks.
  • My stomach was bloated (no food after one piece of roti telur in the morning).
  • Cramp is kicking in, very rare for me. Its a confirmation that my body is down.
[After training]
  • Vomited.
  • Only had Maggi sup ayam after 6hours of training. Wanted something soupy and warm but that's the only thing they had.
  • Could not finish my naan and teh o panas.
  • Body feeling really down.
  • Every muscle in my body is 'over-reacting'/merajuk.
  • No medicated oil but found almost empty tiger balm to apply on my back and hands.
  • Wanted to sleep early but Ter Min wants to talk. hahaha!
  • Overslept that night.
[On the way back home]
  • The queue as KFC was really long and a woman behind me was complaining. So irritating.
  • Couldn't stand properly.
  • Even with KFC, my favourite fast food restaurant. I could not enjoy it. Not satisfied at all but the soup taste so good.
  • Ter Min's fart was betul betul KAW! Thick smelly crap air coming out frequently.
  • Vomited when I reached home again. Vomited after dinner again.
Confirm I'm unfit/unwell. It was more than a physical thing. I could feel dryness within my soul crying out.

[i could feel IT leaving]

No comments: