Wednesday 4 November 2009

Wet Running

Haven't been training on my runs lately and PBM is drawing closer. Last night after prayer meeting, I quickly put on my shoes and start running. It was drizzling but no choice, I have to train.

Boys like girls song, Two is better than One is a good training song. How true is this statement? How real it is? How well does it work? Maybe its true that I can't live without you. Wait wait wait! What am I talking about here? Haha!

Its true that if you have someone training with you, its easier to push further but if you do not have friends who would train at odd hours and odd whether condition, no worries. You can always have a watch to help you. This friend will not let you down. =) Beat the clock.

Distance
8km
Time
42.00
Average speed
11.4km/h
Maximum speed
17.7km/h

[d route]

Running in a cool condition delays the tiredness in my legs and body, I feel I could go longer but I felt the burden to 'invest' running half way.

[FW+8k run]

No comments: