Friday 13 November 2009

Target for Olympic Distance

My goal for Olympic distance (1.5k swim 40k bike 10k run) triathlon is to be in the Top 20 for my age group. Below is the result for 2009's PD International triathlon. From my basic analysis, getting into the Top20 will be hell.

[result]

I have to swim an average of 2.6k/h, bike 35.3k/h and run 14.7k/h. Its not gonna be easy at all. How now? As long as I don't achieve this goal, I won't move on to half iron man. I'm accountable to you. =p

Going KL this weekend for our centralized Floorball national training. Its gonna be exciting as players from all over the country will coming together. I'm doing all this for Malaysia. Our National anthem 'Negara-ku' is the most inspirational song before any International tournament.

[BP]

No comments: