Wednesday 18 November 2009

Hot and Cold, Up and Down

After last weekend's hell week, I had to take Monday off. No form of exercise on that day. Just total recovery. I felt better the next day, so I decided to cycle up BP again. Didn't wanna cycle back home as I was not 100% fit. I feel I lack of proper nutrients.

The journey there is always a pain in my butt, it does not get easier but I know it makes me stronger. Trust me, it not easy.

Distance: 18.61km
Time: 52:54
Max speed:61.4km/h

Cruising 61.4km/r downhill is adrenaline rushing! Yeah! I only do that on straight road so don't worry.

Floorball training was at a medium intensity with a lot of basic drills. Sometimes we just need to get out feet back on the ground.

Did a 8k run the following day, legs still not fully recovered but time is running out. I have meetings and outing the following days, so this might be my last run before my half marathon. During lunch, my dad asked me, 'I thought last year you said you're not gonna participate in the bridge run anymore?' I just went, 'Hahaha.' It happens after every post race. The pain and torture after it and also the glory and satisfaction.

Distance: 8km
Time: 38:57
Average speed: 12.3km/h

I am down again. I hope my body can tahan until 22th Nov. After this I might treat it a good body massage.

Heard of Marathon Des Sables before? This is even more hardcore than ultra marathons. I just admire people who pushes the human limit. Insane courage!

No comments: