Thursday 26 November 2009

Kayuh Malam

Last night's ride was awesome, not sure whether its because of the glucose drink that I had or what. Maybe its because I found the optimum gear for me, it may be lower than the usual one I use, but my cadence speed was faster, hence keeping the speed up with less energy output.

I could almost maintain 35km/h throughout my journey, which was about an hour. From my research, Craig Alexander and other top athletes ride at an average speed of 38~40km/h for close to 5hours. Power nia!

I'm already getting bored with my route, I need something fresh. What I did was I went up Bukit Gambir and turn back after the downhill. It was a double small climb and turn back via Jelutong expressway. I'm starting to find cycling dangerous. haha!

Distance: 36.54km
Time: 1:09:27
Max speed: 51km/h

Phone still not okay, no music during training. Kinda bored without it, makes you think a lot. A lot things start rushing through my mind. Getting worried. =/

I'm down with an infected eye. Very irritating! =(

[Ima is a beauty, the more I look at her, the more I appreciate her]

1 comment:

Deswyn Wan said...

hie..who is this please?